Tuesday, November 25, 2014

About Me/This Blog

Yoyoyo
I'm Angie and I reside in the US.
I really like reading, writing, drawing, painting, tumblr (my url is a-little-egg), anime, memes, and Myers Briggs (though I actually don't know a whole lot about it. I'm an INFP if you are wondering).

AAAAND... I love love love Vocaloid. I don't talk about it much because people would probably look at me weird if I did, but here I think I'm going to let my inner crazy Vocaloid addict free.
My favorite Vocaloids are Miku, Iroha, Yukari, IA, Mew, Rin, Miki, Aoki... I could go on. 
And some of my favorite songs are Tokyo StationSetsuna DriveStrobe LightInoru Youni, and The Angelfish.
And I love GigaP, nekobolo, MichieM, mikitoP, nanahoshi, and probably some more I'm forgetting. heheh

So... there are lots of Vocaloid songs I can't find lyrics typed out somewhere sometimes...
So I decided to make this blog basically for myself so I could have all these lyrics haha
But I seriously don't mind if you send me a request... send me a link to the song and I'll probably do it... yea
I'll probably also put some embarrassing stuff about Vocaloid and opinions and news and... this is just... vocaloid

Oh! And if you're interested in chatting about Vocaloid or something chances are I will be awkward but I'd love to!! Send me a message or something!! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment